Friday, July 18, 2008

it's all about me

A little glimpse into hand drawn lettering that I've been doing around the house and at work… (mind you, around the house and at work are the same thing)


I've recently started working for myself, and keeping receipts are more important than ever. I like the type on the Jill Bliss grid paper.

I tend to collect quotes, whatever fancies me at the moment. This is just my regular "everyday" handwriting.


A "warning" message for a chili cook off a few months ago. Vegetarian chili with peanuts, yum. It's from my favorite cook book, the new american plate.


I worked on the know theatre website redesign a few months back when I was with Barefoot. I'm really pleased that I was able to incorporate some hand-drawn items, particularly as surprises in the navigation.

No comments: