Monday, December 14, 2009

Erin Beckloff of Inky Winke

Last Friday, Sara Cormier and I met up with Erin Beckloff. I met Erin a few years back on a freelance gig. She's since gotten married, moved a couple times and started doing letterpress printing out of her at-home shop.

Erin’s a super nice girl and very willing to find ways to make our projects (and budgets) work. We're hoping to find some way to work with Erin the future… and in the meantime, I wanted to share some of her work with you guys. Erin sells some of her work in her etsy shop, Inky Winke. And also does some printing for designers/artists.








2 comments:

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

What beautiful work. I love that last print.

at Hanna said...

Lovely work! I will post them over at my place.
Good luck with the collaboration.